Friday, January 13

Gotta Have It: Instant Korver

They put hair on the thing. Look at it. It's beautiful. It reminds me of the golden bust that Indy steals at the start of 'Raiders of the Lost Ark.' Two lingering questions:
1. When the giant boulder comes rolling down the hill, why doesn't Indy take a step backwards and let it roll by? Is he afraid the hole will close up? (It doesn't)
2. There are already some dead dudes in the cave on the way to the statue, so how are there still arrows left to shoot out of the wall? Is there a controlled burst of arrows, saving a cache for the next ten guys?

I'd love to get my hands on this bobblehead, but although I look pretty young, I'm having trouble passing for 12 these days, you have to be one of the first 5,000 fans. Come to think of it, since the Sixers only draw 15k a night, you could probably get there for the start of the second half and be safe. Basically, if you are under twelve or know someone under twelve who wants to go to see the Sixers-Nets game on the 18th and give me their bobblehead, let me know. I'd buy one on ebay, but I'm saving up for this (or these).

In other Kyle news, he's red hot from behind the stripe, with at least one three in 27 straight, is working much better off of screens, and has risen from "matchup catastrophe" to "moderate defensive liability." And nothing beats watching Iverson lose it while Kyle strokes threes in the All-Star contest.

1 comment:

Armando said...

This might be my favorite Gotta Have It yet. I'd also bet a benjamin that it could play better defense than the real Korver.