Thursday, August 18

Because once was not enough

Bring it all back home with the brand new Eagles 2004 NFC Champions DVD. Although waiting another three weeks for this to come out won't feel like half as long as the two in between the game and the Super Bowl, anticipation is really starting to get a grip on me. Plus its got the NFL Films logo, which is basically the exact opposite as putting on the "As Seen on TV" sticker. I'm looking forward to the celebration footage because i'm nowhere near figuring out what Brian Dawkins is saying when Bradshaw gives him the mic and he just rocks back and forth like Stevie. I plan on watching this every day until opening night and I'd watch it more if I had more than 4 hours a night in between work and sleep. Expect a review immediately. Available September 6, and you can preorder it now.

No comments: