Monday, February 6

I just have to say one thing..

If it wasn't for TiVo or DVR, I don't think I'd have been able to watch that game last night. Thank God for the pause function, followed by the fast forward function. There were moments when I thought a game might brake out, but they were fleeting at best, and equally boring at worst.

But when it comes right down to it, the good guys won. Would anyone have been happy if the NFC, and the entire NFL, had been represented by the Seahawks as champions for a year? I, for one, would have been sick to my stomach. The Steelers did have an impressive end of season, but the Seahawks managed to beat a large group of truly horrendous teams en route to beating some mediocre ones in the playoffs.

Let it be known that while my age, and that of my colleague and co-writer, matches that of Roethlisberger, the man is still too young to grow a beard, and maybe the Bus could've taken that extra step and shown some leadership in letting him know as much.

No comments: