Tuesday, September 12

They should be pushovers...


Damn it's good to be back. Good to have sports to write about, and even better to see the birds on top of the division. And while the division may or not be "the best in football," few would dissagree that it is the most competitive, with all four teams having similar talent levels. This fact makes each week that much more critical.

Ok, so the Texans rolled over and played dead. I don't expect the Giants to do the same (until the 4th quarter at least). The Giants have an absolutelty murderous schedule (ranked the most difficult in the league.) Following his home opening loss to big bro, Eli takes his "game face" and asshole supporting cast on the road to Philly, followed by a road trip out west to face the recently upgraded Seahawks in a revenge games for the wanna be birds (remember the Feely game last year?)

Nothing would make me happier than to see the Giants 0-3 heading into thier bye week, with Eli's confidence suddenly nowhere to be found. For some reason I like watching the New York media tear apart underachieving lousy bums in front of the whole country.

I might be officially ahead of myself but I'm a fan, and I'm allowed to be, dick. I have complete faith that big Andy and a focused locker room (for some reason I feel like there's fewer distractions this year) will bring thier A game to the Linc this Sunday afternoon and KICK THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF THE NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS.

E-A-G-L-E-S....EAGLES!!!



3 comments:

HB said...

James! I'm not allowed to laugh out loud at work, you know. But I did, a lot, despite the fact that in this clause:

Following his home opening loss to big bro, Eli takes his "game face" and asshole supporting cast on the road to Philly

I have no idea who 'big bro', 'Eli', or the 'asshole supporting cast' might be.

Hooray for football season, if only because of the Green Bleeder.

Armando said...

and what an amazingly sweet comeback picture

Hal said...

The dude on the right said that all the gay costumes were already taken.