Monday, November 7

I WANNA FIESTA


Welcome back sports fans, I know it's been a while. I agree with most of what Hal just said although I might be slightly more pessimistic. I've been in Eagles denial for the past few weeks, not listening to 610, and spending as much time as possible in Happy Valley. So before I sit down and try to figure out what to do with my TO jersey, lets talk some State. Beaver stadium continues be filled at almost record capacity and the Lions continue to win. Unfortunately i wasn't there to witness the spanking of Wisonsin firsthand, but on the bright side was getting 6.50 an hour to watch (before taxes). Barring a disaster in two weeks against the Spartans, the Nittany Lions are BCS bowl bound. To be honest i have no clue how they figure out who play's who in bowl games. All I know is that we are going to win the Big Ten and not play in Rose Bowl, and that even if we had beaten Michigan we still wouldn't have a chance at a National Title. The Eagles might be in mire and muck right now, but if they win out they get that Lombardi trophy. Penn State could have won every single game this year, including it's bowl game and we'd never know if they could beat Texas or USC. From what i can tell, we will end up playing Miami or Notre Dame. I don't think either team has anything for our defense and I'm already looking for tickets to Tempe to watch the beatdown personally.

P.S. Ryan Howard won Rookie of the year for the NL, Akers is signed through 2010, and if you have a creative solution to my TO jersey problem I'd love to hear about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a feeling that we will be seeing a lot of homeless dudes in TO jerseys real soon.